Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pics!

Managed to finish a few things, most importantly my first pair of socks!

Mirasol Chirapa on 2.5mm needles.  Kate Gilbert's generic sock worksheet followed loosely (very loosely, my first sock from her worksheet fit The Boy's size 15EEE feet).

Made a ditty bag to hold my clap in progress.

Moda Dea bamboo, don't remember the needles.  After finishing the clap, I'm going to felt the bag and line it to make it a bit sturdier and use it for sock projects.



Araucania Ranco solid 106 Monkey on 2.25mm needles for my dainty footed niece (Xmas present.)


The first of another pair of Mirasol Chirapa socks, this time for The Boy, much larger and in a 3x1 rib on 2.75mm needles.



Manitou Passage Scarf for yet another neice for Xmas, in Cascade 220 Heathers Light Gray, on 5mm needles.  I'll be making a (relatively) matching slouchy hat and some mittens to go with this scarf.  Will add on a pair of socks too, since I've been told by sis that all the family will "definitely appreciate" a pair of handmade socks for Xmas.  What have I gotten myself into here?

Still getting a hang of this photographing projects thing.  I've never been a good photographer, and my camera is crap, so getting better equipment and learning how to take a good photograph is on my long-term to do list. 

No comments: