Monday, March 23, 2009

100 Things, part 1

So I'll bite and jump on the bandwagon, but I'll spread out these 100 things, cause I just don't know if I can be interesting 100 times over.

1. I was born on Thanksgiving, Canadian Thanksgiving that is, in October, and no pilgrims involved at all.
2. I was born a week late.
3. My older siblings are twins, and a preemie who were born less than 20 months apart (yup, 3 babies in diapers, two of them mobile, my mother was an amazing multi-tasker.)
4. I'm the only Canadian born member of my family.
5. I'm the only French-speaking member of my family.
6. One of my earliest memories is getting blisteringly angry when a Nixon speech interupted Kojak. I loved Kojak.
7. My earliest memory is eating a cherry popsicle with my best friend Johnny.
8. I'm a redhead.
9. My all time favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back.
10. As a child, I wanted to grow up to be Han Solo (space pirate boo yah!)

No comments: